Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Atticus Rocks (According to the New England Library Association)

Some of the librarians who met Atticus M. Finch
before the start of the NELA luncheon.
Last week Atticus M. Finch and I joined 200 enthusiastic librarians at a luncheon in Burlington, Vermont.  After eating I spoke to them about our story - most of the time while Atticus was sitting up, riding in the comfort on my elbow.  Here's their blog post regarding our visit with them.  It was part of the annual meeting of the New England Library Association (NELA).  And what a great audience they were!

3 comments:

Navid said...

I like your post. It is very Interesting. And i am Sure its very Beneficial for me. please keep it up
world Entertainment

Unknown said...

so...amazing...

Cindy said...

Dear Mr. Ryan: Your book was overwhelming! I enjoyed it so much, I never wanted it to end. Your descriptions of your connection with Atticus, the beauty of being outdoors, the struggles with your father and your decision to move to New Hampshire was phenomenal. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your life with your readers. I wish you and Atticus many happy trails. God Bless! Cindy Haskell, S. Dartmouth, MA