Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Follow 'Following Atticus' On Facebook

If you are on facebook make sure you check out our 'Following Atticus' page to keep up with what's going on with our upcoming book. Simply go to facebook and type in the search words "Following Atticus." Once you get to our page push "like" and you can follow the process of what it takes to put a book out.

It will be published by William Morrow in October of 2011. Once it is published you will be able to follow along through media appearances and book signings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, will you be updating your blog with that info for those of us who aren't on Facebook? Looking forward to the book when it comes out, been following along with you and Atticus on VFTT since the beginning. I also would love to read the German version, but is that available only in Germany? When is it coming out?
Patti

Thomas F. Ryan said...

Hello, Patti. Thanks for checking in.

I'll keep the blog going but we're branching out as well. If you're not on facebook you shouldn't be missing anything. You'll be able to find it all on the blog.

From what I understand it will be coming out in Germany at the same it will be published here in the U.S., unless translation takes longer.

And I believe it will only be available in Germany, but if I get some copies I can't imagine anyone else I know reading the German version so I'll try to get you a copy. ;-)

Malcolm Brooks said...

Hi Tom
this looks like an amazing story and I plan on buying your book. I hope it will be available on iTunes. I rarely read books, but this sounds worth reading.

Malcolm

Thomas F. Ryan said...

Malcolm, thanks for weighing in. And yes, it will be available on iTunes...and everywhere else as well.

Tom