Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Atticus M. Finch on Animal Planet's Dogs 101 (Repeat)

In case you missed it, the Dogs 101 episode featuring Atticus airs again this Saturday night at 8:00 and 11:00 on the Animal Planet network. I've still not seen it yet but a friend is sending a disc to me this week in the mail.

The episode originally aired on October 1oth and brought many new readers to our blog. That weekend there were several thousand hits. About 10 days ago it ran again and once again the hits on the site spiked right after the show.

So, in case I haven't said it before, welcome to our new readers.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I was disappointed to turn on my TV and not see the Dogs 101 epsiode. The website schedule at discovery.com says it will be on air Saturday Nov 21st instead (same time 8pm/11pm). Must watch tomorrow night!

Thomas F. Ryan said...

My apologies. I had it wrong. I've switched the post to show the correct night.