Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Rainy Day

It's 39 degrees and it's raining heavily. Atti and I just returned from a visit to Ken & Ann Stampfer's place. Always nice to check in with them. In many ways they have been a salvation for us up here. They come up from Belmont nearly every weekend. One of my goals is to some day be half the photographer Ken is. That being said, it was Ken's suggestion I continue to show my cards every now and then by adding a fresh post so here's the latest post. Now you'll excuse me as Atticus is already on his Woolrich on the couch and I need to go get my spot and do some writing on this most cozy day.