Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What A Face!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This fine face and soulful look belongs to Domino. This winter Atticus and I will be heading out to Owl's Head, an epic 18 mile round trip in what promises to be one of our more challenging hikes. However, something tells me Domino will be there in spirit to help us on our way.

We are hiking Owl's Head in memory of Domino. Her owner, Kathy Patchen has donated to Angell in her memory and it will be our pleasure to log these miles for this great little dog.


On the dedication page Kathy writes: "Domino, I'm sorry for what I had to do. My heart will always be with you. You are my best friend, I'll see you someday."

No comments: