Following Atticus: Forty-Eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship by Tom Ryan is published by William Morrow. It tells the story of my adventures with Atticus M. Finch, a little dog of some distinction. You can also find our column in the NorthCountry News.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Change is afoot


As you will note, if you have visited this site before, change is afoot. We have a new look to go along with the other changes in our lives. I’ve sold my paper, The Undertoad, and I will no longer be writing about Newburyport politicians. Instead I’ll be writing about the White Mountains. Atticus and I are moving north. We’re leaving Newburyport, home for the past 12 years, and are headed north to Lincoln, New Hampshire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made good on your promise to Atticus to move to the White Mountains. I had the biggest smile on my face, tears in my eyes when reading this in the book. It was the right move for sure.